Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First timer

2 posters

Go down

First timer Empty First timer

Post  Ianm Tue 08 Nov 2016, 07:29

I am interested in popping down tonight do I need to sign up to any particular games?
All the best
Ian
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

First timer Empty Re: First timer

Post  BeardyTom Tue 08 Nov 2016, 08:07

Ianm wrote:I am interested in popping down tonight do I need to sign up to any particular games?
All the best
Ian

Hi Ian, welcome to the Sheffield Board Games Club! You'll never leave!  Very Happy

There are some games arranged in advance on the forum thread for that night's meeting but most people just come along and pick something to play on the night. Either is fine. You can bring along your own games but you don't have to as there will be plenty around anyway.

The room is booked from 7pm but generally there's a few people who get there earlier to have some food and sit around chatting so feel free if you want to come up and introduce yourself before everyone starts playing. Everyone is friendly and we love new people coming to join us.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 08 Nov 2016, 08:26

Great. I will probably arrive about 6.30ish. Coming straight from work so will not have any games with.
Looking forward to it
Ian
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: