Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one know how to play mage knight?

5 posters

Go down

Any one know how to play mage knight? Empty Any one know how to play mage knight?

Post  Yeomans Fri 25 Dec 2015, 17:45

I have just got it for christmas so could do with teaching if anyone knows how it works

Yeomans
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Any one know how to play mage knight? Empty Re: Any one know how to play mage knight?

Post  systemsam Sat 26 Dec 2015, 19:50

Yeomans wrote:I have just got it for christmas so could do with teaching if anyone knows how it works

Just search 'Mage Knight' on YouTube and take your pick. I'm sure you could find people willing to try it :-)
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Any one know how to play mage knight? Empty Re: Any one know how to play mage knight?

Post  Kes Sat 26 Dec 2015, 20:16

I've got it and have played it a bit but not in a while. Might be able to muddle through on a club session. I'm sure a couple others know it
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

Any one know how to play mage knight? Empty thanks

Post  Yeomans Sun 27 Dec 2015, 21:26

will try a single player game before we get there but thanks Kes

Yeomans
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  SamVS Sun 27 Dec 2015, 23:15

If you bring it to the club I would love to try it with you. Based on what little I know about the game — designer, theme, broad mechanics and BGG rating — I feel like it could be my favourite game in the world.
SamVS
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  steveygee Mon 11 Jan 2016, 12:42

I know how to play it (have mostly played solo but have taught a couple of people). Might be a little long for a Tuesday, I'm willing to give it a go though!
steveygee
steveygee
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down