Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Gun Showdown

2 posters

Go down

Six Gun Showdown Empty Six Gun Showdown

Post  TomL Wed 22 May 2019, 23:58

Hi all

Some of you may have joined in or seen this being play-tested at some of the Sunday sessions. It is going onto Kickstarter on June the 6th at 6pm.

If anyone is interested in trying it out, I am demoing it at the following places over the next few weeks
Patriot Games on 25th May

At UK Games Expo  - Redwell Games Stand - Hall 2-610, by the entrance opposite CMON and Fantasy Flight Games.

Launch night event at Bake Battle and Roll Boardgame cafe in Doncaster on 6th June

I might be able to make it along to the Tuesday session on the 4th June - it depends on how much energy I have left after UKGE. If not I will bring it along on the 11th.

A recent preview of Six Gun Showdown is here
TomL
TomL
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

http://www.redwellgames.com

Back to top Go down

Six Gun Showdown Empty Re: Six Gun Showdown

Post  SamVS Sun 26 May 2019, 23:16

Damn, if I'd seen this I would have joined you yesterday. I'll like to play it next time you're at the club, though.
SamVS
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  TomL Sat 08 Jun 2019, 23:55

Six Gun Showdown has now gone live on Kickstarter, where you can pick it up for as little as £14!
Delivery is charged after the Kickstarter via the Backerkit pledge manager, so I can sort out what will effectively be a free collection service (see the FAQs)

I am demoing in FanBoy 3 in Manchester on 9th June and going to the playtesting night at the Treehouse Cafe on Wednesday 12th. Thus I suspect it will be 18th June that I will be able to make it down to the club with the game.

the kickstarter is here
TomL
TomL
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

http://www.redwellgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: