Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New club treasurer/tin rattler needed

4 posters

Go down

New club treasurer/tin rattler needed Empty New club treasurer/tin rattler needed

Post  karl_b Wed 11 Sep 2019, 09:04

Gang. I'm sure you've all been saddened by my lack of attendance at the club this year (what do you mean you barely noticed?!).

Unfortunately it's not likely to improve in the foreseeable future so I'm looking for someone to take over the informal treasurer role. It involves rattling the tin for everyone's £2 annual membership (due each calendar year), keeping a record, paying Aneurin for the web domain, etc and generally helping make decisions on what we spend our little funds on.

I need to reconcile the current kitty but want to pass it on as soon as possible. Any volunteers?
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New club treasurer/tin rattler needed Empty Re: New club treasurer/tin rattler needed

Post  Admin Wed 11 Sep 2019, 18:44

karl_b wrote:Gang. I'm sure you've all been saddened by my lack of attendance at the club this year (what do you mean you barely noticed?!).

Unfortunately it's not likely to improve in the foreseeable future so I'm looking for someone to take over the informal treasurer role. It involves rattling the tin for everyone's £2 annual membership (due each calendar year), keeping a record, paying Aneurin for the web domain, etc and generally helping make decisions on what we spend our little funds on.

I need to reconcile the current kitty but want to pass it on as soon as possible. Any volunteers?

Me me me. I’ll make this club great again. Can I wear the hat?

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

New club treasurer/tin rattler needed Empty Re: New club treasurer/tin rattler needed

Post  karl_b Wed 11 Sep 2019, 19:41

I'm not giving up the hat!
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Mon 16 Sep 2019, 11:37

I'm happy to help out wherever I can, but I'm not sure I make it to the club enough to be the right person for this job?
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Post  karl_b Tue 17 Sep 2019, 08:47

Thanks Dave. Ideally, it needs to be someone (or a group) who attend pretty regularly that can keep track of who's paid their subs. If no-one can do it alone then I could always keep track of it, if people can rattle the tin.
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 07 Jan 2020, 18:03

Did you get any uptake from anyone?
Should I remind people and ask if anyone wants to take it up tonight?
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 07 Jan 2020, 22:03

karl_b wrote:Gang. I'm sure you've all been saddened by my lack of attendance at the club this year (what do you mean you barely noticed?!).

Hi karl
Tom and myself are happy to carry on the roll between us.
We had an initial shout around tonight and I am attending the rest of the Tuesdays this month so will remind folk each week.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  karl_b Sat 18 Jan 2020, 16:16

Thanks Ian (and Tom). Start keeping a record of what you collect and I'll count up what we have and pass it on.
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Mon 03 Feb 2020, 11:13

Hi Karl.

So far our paid up members include and
Sorry if spell names incorrectly.
Tom C
Paula
Samuel C
Pauly g
Kat
Dave b
Sannah
Kes
Lizzie
Valier
Duncan
Phil h
Peter Ramsey
Martin
Ian M
Celia
Brieug
Scott fryer
Peter fletcher
Chris bingham
Toby crisford
Angelo
Federica
Ben cotton
Zead
Alison
Zoe
James Thompson
Scott wilbur
Rik
Andy w
Erica
Dom
Christos
Daniel
Mark
Linley
Rob
Rich swan

Subs are currently residing between me and tom
Let us know what needs to be done in terms of website hosting payments etc
Currently 39 paid up members and £7 donated 3 x payments for last year =£6
£91 in kitty

web page subscription £40.90

Kitty - £50.10
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down