Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion? Empty Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion?

Post  swilbur Wed 09 Sep 2020, 20:39

Does anyone else here enjoy 7 Wonders Duel and want a professionally printed version of a fan-made expansion? I'm thinking about printing up a copy of the Leaders expansion, and I'll order multiple copies if other people want one. The final cost will probably be about 10-13 GBP each depending on exactly how many people are interested. Let me know if you're interested, and when they're delivered in a few weeks you can come pick up a copy at my house or I can drop it off at yours (within a reasonable distance from Sheffield).

It adds leader cards that are drafted like wonders at the start of the game. At the start of each age, you choose one of your four leaders and either buy it for a nifty ability (at a cost of 0-5 coins) or discard it for 2 coins.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/274383/leaders-fan-expansion-7-wonders-duel

I only plan to print a deck of 54 leaders. I'm planning to leave out the Abu Simbel and Rome wonders (since I don't know of a site that will print cards the same dimensions as the base game wonders) and six of the more redundant leaders (to fit the deck into 54 cards).

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion? Empty Re: Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion?

Post  RikTheChief Wed 09 Sep 2020, 22:34

Yes please Scott I'll have a copy.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/rikthechief

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion? Empty Re: Anyone want a 7 Wonders Duel expansion?

Post  swilbur Thu 10 Sep 2020, 17:53

Sure. I'll order them next week (to give anyone else time to respond) and let you know when they arrive.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon M Thu 10 Sep 2020, 20:18

Yes please ill take a copy !
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  AntW Sun 13 Sep 2020, 16:19

Sure I'm interested!
AntW
AntW
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  swilbur Tue 15 Sep 2020, 14:58

Okay, I just ordered copies for myself, Rik, Jon, and Ant. (and I ordered a spare one in case someone comes across this thread too late, since that got me to a bulk discount.) The final cost was 11.36 GBP each. PrinterStudio says they'll arrive in about a month, but in my experience two weeks is probably a better bet (even during COVID). I'll let you all know when they get here.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

RikTheChief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RikTheChief Tue 15 Sep 2020, 21:01

swilbur wrote:Okay, I just ordered copies for myself, Rik, Jon, and Ant. (and I ordered a spare one in case someone comes across this thread too late, since that got me to a bulk discount.)  The final cost was 11.36 GBP each.  PrinterStudio says they'll arrive in about a month, but in my experience two weeks is probably a better bet (even during COVID).  I'll let you all know when they get here.

Thanks!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/rikthechief

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon M Tue 15 Sep 2020, 22:08

swilbur wrote:Okay, I just ordered copies for myself, Rik, Jon, and Ant. (and I ordered a spare one in case someone comes across this thread too late, since that got me to a bulk discount.)  The final cost was 11.36 GBP each.  PrinterStudio says they'll arrive in about a month, but in my experience two weeks is probably a better bet (even during COVID).  I'll let you all know when they get here.

Great, do you want to dm PayPal or bank details and ill pay you ?
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  swilbur Wed 16 Sep 2020, 10:24

Jon M wrote:Great, do you want to dm PayPal or bank details and ill pay you ?

Sure, I just PMed everyone the details.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  swilbur Thu 01 Oct 2020, 12:21

The cards have arrived, and I just PMed you all my address. As a reminder, there's still one copy available.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down