Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy!

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy! Empty Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy!

Post  RikTheChief Wed 10 Nov 2021, 20:06

OK we will give the Bring and Buy idea a go and see what happens! We will put a table aside for "games for sale", and I'll have post-it notes and pens on hand.

If you want to sell a game, write the cost on the post it, along with your name and preferred payment method (cash/bank transfer/paypal whatever).

If you want to buy a game, find the person (ask a regular member if you're not sure who somebody is) and organise payment with them.

As ever we will be gaming as well so feel free to use this thread to organise games.

See you there!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/rikthechief

Tim likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy! Empty Re: Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy!

Post  swilbur Mon 15 Nov 2021, 12:53

I feel like playing something meatier this week. Anyone up for something like Terra Mystica (preferably with the Merchants expansion) or Dominant Species: Marine?

(and I'll see if I can convince myself to surrender something to the Bring and Buy table!)

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy! Empty Re: Tuesday 16th Nov 21 - Uni Arms + Bring and Buy!

Post  mattsmalley Tue 16 Nov 2021, 12:32

swilbur wrote:I feel like playing something meatier this week.  Anyone up for something like Terra Mystica (preferably with the Merchants expansion) or Dominant Species: Marine?

(and I'll see if I can convince myself to surrender something to the Bring and Buy table!)

Go on - if you get Terra Mystica together I'm in. Familiar with the rules (though I don't claim great skill...).
mattsmalley
mattsmalley
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

swilbur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SamVS Tue 16 Nov 2021, 13:20

May pop down tonight but think it will just be for a shortish one. Anyone got anything in mind?
SamVS
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down