Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games?

2 posters

Go down

Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games? Empty Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games?

Post  Rich_72 Mon 29 Nov 2021, 16:05

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the dumbest question ever but I was wondering if any of you played RPGs regularly? I do like boardgames and play them quite a bit but my passion is for RPGs so thought I ask about those in general before discussing anything in detail.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich_72
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games? Empty Re: Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games?

Post  RikTheChief Tue 30 Nov 2021, 11:24

Rich_72 wrote:Hi all,

Apologies if this is the dumbest question ever but I was wondering if any of you played RPGs regularly? I do like boardgames and play them quite a bit but my passion is for RPGs so thought I ask about those in general before discussing anything in detail.

Thanks,
Rich

Not at the club, there are a few roleplaying groups organised by other places (Patriot Games do one, Treehouse used to host one, Brotherhood of the Dice have regular games). Feel free to post here if you want to organise something though.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/rikthechief

Back to top Go down

Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games? Empty Re: Hi... Do you guys play Roleplaying Games?

Post  Rich_72 Sat 04 Dec 2021, 20:22

RikTheChief wrote:Feel free to post here if you want to organise something though.  

Thanks. Will likely not bother as looking through the posts and threads there isn't much interest. Cheers.

Rich_72
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down