Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms Empty Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms

Post  RikTheChief Mon 15 Aug 2022, 11:05

We will be playing upstairs at the Uni Arms as usual from 7pm. I'm going to have a look through the club library and tidy it up a bit, maybe get rid of some of the games we don't play and replace them with some new games. If you have any opinions of what needs to stay or what needs to go, let me know.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/rikthechief

systemsam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms

Post  systemsam Mon 15 Aug 2022, 11:43

I'm quite fatigued but am hoping to make it down and if so will bring some cube rails as these are nice and light on rules. Happy to play Ride the Rails or Iberian Gauge, or to pick up either Luzon Rails or Gulf,Mobile&Ohio from my unplayed stack

systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

RikTheChief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 16th August @ University Arms

Post  mattsmalley Tue 16 Aug 2022, 08:28

If anybody is looking for a game, I've packed Quantum (fast-paced combat-heavy area control with weird dice mechanics, 2-4 players). Brought it once before I think.
mattsmalley
mattsmalley
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

Post  systemsam Tue 16 Aug 2022, 18:33

I'm too fatigued tonight I'm afraid. Have a good one.
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down