Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the turnout?

2 posters

Go down

whats the turnout? Empty whats the turnout?

Post  paulus Mon 07 Nov 2011, 19:42

How many actually come down now....3, 4, 5 6 I've never been down to the Riverside to game....whats the size of the tables? can you get in a larger type game ....what will the venue be like now that xmas is approaching?

Paul Very Happy

paulus
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

whats the turnout? Empty Re: whats the turnout?

Post  Admin Mon 07 Nov 2011, 20:06

I would say 7-8 is the average number of players that attend. Generally there are 2 tables of games. Sometimes less sometimes more.

Last couple of times I have been down 5 people were playing automobile, another 4 playing endeavour. When Endeavour finished I joined in and played a few games as a second table of 5 until a few went home early. Last meet the 6 guys were all playing Battle Star Galactica... I turned up with my brother-in-law and Will showed his face and we played Carcassonne and Braggart...

In the past we have had a game of Railroad Tycoon going... don't know many (board)games with bigger boards than that!

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulus Mon 07 Nov 2011, 20:14

cheer Aneurin ...its always nice to chat Wink ....I'm hoping for a game of Bloodbowl team Manager for my next games outing Very Happy I hope its better the BloodBowl ....I remember one of the lads showing Eddita how to play it ....he was quite enthusiastic ...she told me she was bored to death....I suppose each to their own Very Happy

Paul Very Happy

paulus
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum