Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Android games (Humble bundle)

2 posters

Go down

Android games (Humble bundle) Empty Android games (Humble bundle)

Post  Arun Cheesus Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:56

I know there was a post about iOS games on the forum but there is currently a board game bundle running on Humble Bundle for android devices and thought I would share it.
Humble bundle is a charity bundle package that originated in trying to get DRM free PC games that were cross platform (PC, Mac and Linux) and make some money for charity in a "pay what you want" model, they have massively grown over the years and do all kinds of things from mobile, PC games and books.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundle

That is a link to the current mobile bundle that i thought people might be interested in.
Arun Cheesus
Arun Cheesus
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Android games (Humble bundle) Empty Re: Android games (Humble bundle)

Post  systemsam Fri 11 Nov 2016, 00:28

Arun Cheesus wrote:I know there was a post about iOS games on the forum but there is currently a board game bundle running on Humble Bundle for android devices and thought I would share it.
Humble bundle is a charity bundle package that originated in trying to get DRM free PC games that were cross platform (PC, Mac and Linux) and make some money for charity in a "pay what you want" model, they have massively grown over the years and do all kinds of things from mobile, PC games and books.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundle

That is a link to the current mobile bundle that i thought people might be interested in.

Been wanting to try galaxy trucker for a while. This is great cheers.
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down