Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage

3 posters

Go down

board - IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage Empty IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage

Post  Admin Wed 08 Mar 2017, 19:48

IMPORTANT NOTICE -EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

Just a quick note to ask that members be extra careful when returning/moving the boards we play on at the University arms. The plaster work where we store the boards (top of the stairs) has been damaged AGAIN - looks like a corner of a board has been pushed through it. Not looking for anyone to blame - it was an accident I'm sure - but please can everyone just make sure this doesn't happen again. Shouldn't be difficult.

For now we may have to pay to fix the damage caused - which will mean I will need to rattle the membership tin again to raise funds. If the University do patch up the damage we will look at purchasing some foam to protect that particular spot.

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

board - IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage

Post  Meurig Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:21

Oh shit, this was me. Big boards were right over that end and I just lifted one upwards without thinking. I meant to tell someone but was rushing to get Anachrony set up and totally forgot about it until I saw this post. Really sorry, I'm a clumsy (and forgetful) idiot. And apologies if I've caused you any hassle/trouble with the pub. Let me know what they want for the fix and I'll give you the cash.
Meurig
Meurig
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

board - IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - board Storage

Post  Carl_H Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:27

I'm happy to come and fill any holes in with a bit of filler etc if that would suffice?
Carl_H
Carl_H
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down