Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December

5 posters

Go down

Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December Empty Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December

Post  DavidFranklyne Mon 18 Dec 2017, 21:10

Hello,

Anyone still around in Sheffield and up for some games on Friday night? I live in Sharrow, just off London Road. I would love to get a nice Euro out.

Dave

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December Empty Re: Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December

Post  swilbur Tue 19 Dec 2017, 15:44

I'm up for some games Friday, but I won't be still around in Sheffield. Maybe next year.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December Empty Re: Friday Euro Games - Friday the 22nd of December

Post  DavidFranklyne Wed 20 Dec 2017, 12:18

Cool Swilbur, thanks for registering your interest for games in the new year. For Friday ive had interest from Andy, Tom, also a maybe from Sam and Ashley. I would love to try the terra mystica remake Sam just got.

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  systemsam Wed 20 Dec 2017, 21:42

Looking like I'm free. Would obv be v keen for Gaia Project. Plays up to 4. 5 would be carson city territory.

Happy to host fyi.
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  AshC Thu 21 Dec 2017, 01:20

I can make. Ill be leaving for Manchester Saturday.

Be great if we can decide on possible games before the meeting so I can just read the rules and some general tips so we don't spend ages explaining everything and doing abysmal (just bad instead)
AshC
AshC
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidFranklyne Thu 21 Dec 2017, 16:45

Cool. So we can do Gaia project if were 4 and Carson City if we are 5 or 6. If 7 people turn up we can split into two games. Can someone text Beardy Tom to see if he is playing? He expressed interest but I do not have his number.

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  BeardyTom Thu 21 Dec 2017, 17:18

DavidFranklyne wrote: Cool. So we can do Gaia project if were 4 and Carson City if we are 5 or 6. If 7 people turn up we can split into two games. Can someone text Beardy Tom to see if he is playing? He expressed interest but I do not have his number.

I'll be there. Happy to play anything.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidFranklyne Thu 21 Dec 2017, 17:43

BeardyTom wrote:
DavidFranklyne wrote: Cool. So we can do Gaia project if were 4 and Carson City if we are 5 or 6. If 7 people turn up we can split into two games. Can someone text Beardy Tom to see if he is playing? He expressed interest but I do not have his number.

I'll be there. Happy to play anything.

Nice!

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  BeardyTom Fri 22 Dec 2017, 10:05

What time should I get there?
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidFranklyne Fri 22 Dec 2017, 15:53

7pm

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  systemsam Sat 23 Dec 2017, 22:25

Just to say cheers for the game guys, and especially David. Very much enjoyed playing with some variant stuff. Still not sure about the tiles versus dice for combat - the last round was heading more towards ameritrash than euro. But in the end it wasn't aggression that won the game. Interested to play some more sometime. But also up for a more euro euro next! I believe you've not played brewcrafters yet David? That's a wrong you need to right!

But first ...
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down