Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December

2 posters

Go down

Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December Empty Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December

Post  DavidFranklyne Thu 28 Dec 2017, 01:02

Hello,

I had a great time last Friday. Thanks to those who came out and to those who expressed interest in playing more next year.

I would love to get some games going at mine on tomorrow evening, Friday the 29th. I live just off London Road in S11. I would prefer to play a heavier game. Who is around at the moment and up for something? I would like to try Gaia Project if you are around Sam.

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December Empty Re: Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December

Post  Jamie Thu 28 Dec 2017, 10:05

Ooh, does anyone have Gaia project? Looks good. Not sure if I'll be around this Friday though. Also, we need to play Eclipse before too long, are you hosting these Friday evenings at your place David?
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December Empty Re: Friday Games - Friday the 29th of December

Post  DavidFranklyne Thu 28 Dec 2017, 10:15

Jamie wrote:Ooh, does anyone have Gaia project? Looks good. Not sure if I'll be around this Friday though. Also, we need to play Eclipse before too long, are you hosting these Friday evenings at your place David?

Yeah. I would like to host the games at my house.

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down