Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Tabletop Day - 28th April

2 posters

Go down

International Tabletop Day - 28th April Empty International Tabletop Day - 28th April

Post  karl_b Sat 10 Feb 2018, 09:05

For the first time in a couple of years this doesn't clash with Jess' birthday! Shall we arrange an event? I assume there'll be other events going on locally (Treehouse, Patriot) but should we organise one at the Uni Arms/somewhere more public?
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

International Tabletop Day - 28th April Empty Re: International Tabletop Day - 28th April

Post  Admin Sat 10 Feb 2018, 20:13

I think our all day family sessions at the uni arms are great fun. Happy to do another

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

International Tabletop Day - 28th April Empty Re: International Tabletop Day - 28th April

Post  karl_b Sat 10 Feb 2018, 20:45

Agreed, they're great. Even if your boys subject me to being called a combination between some Minecraft squid thing and a princess. To be fair, I've been called worse.

Do you want to speak to Ash about booking the room?
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Feb 2018, 07:46

karl_b wrote:Agreed, they're great. Even if your boys subject me to being called a combination between some Minecraft squid thing and a princess. To be fair, I've been called worse.

Do you want to speak to Ash about booking the room?

Will do

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down