Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabletop Simulator

2 posters

Go down

Tabletop Simulator Empty Tabletop Simulator

Post  Margarida Sun 20 Mar 2016, 18:05

There's a website that has Steam codes for it on sale for a day (22 more hours) in case anyone is interested.

https://chrono.gg/
Margarida
Margarida
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Tabletop Simulator Empty Re: Tabletop Simulator

Post  Admin Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:15

I'm far too busy playing HITMAN world of assassination on Steam. Thanks for the heads up though.

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Margarida Tue 22 Mar 2016, 14:42

Aneurin wrote:I'm far too busy playing HITMAN world of assassination on Steam. Thanks for the heads up though.

I think you meant to say "HITMAN Paris assassination", since that's the only mission they've released so far. I doubt that will keep you busy for long, unfortunately Smile

Still, hope you're enjoying it. I never got into Hitman but I also have more than enough stuff on my Steam account to keep me busy as it is, so in the end I didn't end up buying Tabletop Simulator either. The issue is that, if you own it, you have to convince your friends to get it, but if your friends don't have it then you have no reason to get it in the first place.

Still, it might be useful for making and sharing prototypes of original games (which I've seen some people mention here) so it might be worth looking into for that. It also has Go, which I saw mentioned in another post, not to mention all the stuff you can get from the Steam Workshop.
Margarida
Margarida
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down