Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular game night on Discord

2 posters

Go down

If we have a regular weekly online game night, which day would you prefer?

Regular game night on Discord I_vote_lcap43%Regular game night on Discord I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Regular game night on Discord I_vote_lcap29%Regular game night on Discord I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Regular game night on Discord I_vote_lcap28%Regular game night on Discord I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
Regular game night on Discord I_vote_lcap0%Regular game night on Discord I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Regular game night on Discord Empty Regular game night on Discord

Post  BeardyTom Fri 02 Oct 2020, 13:44

So we had a bit of an online get-together this week and it worked okay. I think we ought to try and make this a regular weekly session, but which day would be best?

Tuesdays were the traditional night for our sessions at the Uni Arms, but our northern outpost met on Thursdays and we also had the monthly sessions at the Red Deer on a Sunday. It might be nice to maintain some kind of continuity by going for one of those, but of course if more people are likely to come on one day rather than another then we should go for that.

Go ahead and vote for whichever you'd prefer and we'll set up some sessions.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Regular game night on Discord Empty Re: Regular game night on Discord

Post  swilbur Fri 02 Oct 2020, 19:36

I'd show up to any of those options. It's not like I have much else planned these days.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down