Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game...

+2
DaveB
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Which date works for the Zombicide event? All Tuesdays... (tick as many as you can make)

Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_lcap27%Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_lcap27%Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_lcap36%Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_lcap9%Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... Empty Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game...

Post  Admin Thu 24 Apr 2014, 15:37

I'm going to run the 1st Zombicide Game Night at the club in May/June.
Thanks to the guys at Patriot Games - they have donated the 1st gaming night kit for us to run - in short it is a series of fun missions and at the end you can walk home with an exclusive Kyoko survivor and Zombivor...

The game night can play 6+ so show your interest here and we will chose a date that suits all (with enough notice to clear it with powers that be for some of us):

1. Aneurin
2. Kes
3. Dave B
4. Paul
5. Rich
6. Paulyg
7. Neil

Last edited by Aneurin on Mon 05 May 2014, 10:33; edited 6 times in total

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... Empty Re: Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game...

Post  DaveB Thu 24 Apr 2014, 15:45

I'm game
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game... Empty Re: Zombicide Game Night - Get a free Survivor for your game...

Post  PaulC Thu 24 Apr 2014, 16:28

Count me in please!
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  bigfloorpie Fri 25 Apr 2014, 20:14

Yep im in, work permitted
bigfloorpie
bigfloorpie
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Sat 26 Apr 2014, 11:44

If you have a spare spot, and you don't mind a newbie, then I'd love to give this a go...
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC Sat 26 Apr 2014, 12:00

You say "Newbie", we say " Bait".
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal Tue 29 Apr 2014, 17:33

i'll play - if there is a spot still
Cal
Cal
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 May 2014, 10:31

Ok so quite some interest for this... more than 6... I can still do that by altering the game difficulty (and I have enough survivors)... So if you are still interested keep posting.

but obviously there are only 5 miniatures to give away (I'm having 1 for organising and running it ;b). So I could make this into some sort of competition - make it a bit more interesting... you win a miniature based on dying the least number of times during the evening! Might add an air of competitiveness to zombicide... stitch someone up by leaving them as zombie fodder! Thoughts?

Anyway, so we can all get a clear date set and in the diaries... how about 1 Tuesday in June? This also gives me time to paint up some more survivors. Obviously the Con in Birmingham is the end of May so perhaps mid June... I'll start a poll... (poll up)

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC Mon 05 May 2014, 10:35

I've voted June 3rd, but any of them are fine with me.
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Mon 05 May 2014, 10:54

I think I can do pretty much any week in June right now but I've voted 17th for sheer proximity to my birthday Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Mon 05 May 2014, 11:08

Likewise, I can probably do any of the nights in June. 24th is probably the worst for me, just on the basis that I have a late meeting that might mean I'm a bit later than 7. Looking forward to it, though. Competition sounds fun!
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC Mon 05 May 2014, 14:11

Aneurin wrote:obviously there are only 5 miniatures to give away (I'm having 1 for organising and running it ;b).

Potentially daft question, but does everyone want a miniature? Not everyone has the game and if they have no intention of getting it they might not want a miniature.

I'm not sure how well adding competition to the mix will work, it's not usually a game you can win on your own. "Taking one for the team" is a frequent event, if people aren't willing to sacrifice themselves for the game I can see only one winner - the undead hordes.

However, for the record, I want a miniature and so would be happy to screw over my teammates to get hold of one, if that's how we decide to play it. Smile
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Mon 05 May 2014, 14:46

Ah, if the game doesn't suit competition then maybe it wouldn't be so fun. Anyway, I'm not bothered about the miniatures - I just fancy trying a new game!
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  bigfloorpie Mon 05 May 2014, 15:40

Im not bothered bout a fig either. Ill not be buying the game too many pennies Sad . Ive put the 3rd but I can get anyday off with enough notice
bigfloorpie
bigfloorpie
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 May 2014, 18:01

Sorry should have put this into more context... The missions in the game night kit allow you to resurrect and you have infinite lives. I just thought adding the competition aspect might spice it up as life isn't precious...

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC Mon 05 May 2014, 18:02

I'm happy to try it if you think it will work. :-)
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Mon 05 May 2014, 21:21

I don't own a copy of the game so a fig wouldn't do me much good Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 May 2014, 15:53

Right 17th of June it is then...

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down