Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition!

3 posters

Go down

For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition! Empty For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition!

Post  Lizzi Fri 10 Apr 2015, 14:39

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly , go check it out!
It has magnifico, small world 2 and talisman for as little as 1 dollar. If you pay $7 or more, you get ticket to ride with all expansion, catan, and 100% orange juice. (honestly, no idea what this game is haha). And if you pay 32 dollars or more, you get this box with a bunch of cool stuff in it.

It's a pretty good deal imo! You can choose where the money goes (devs, humbe bundle or charity) and you can choose how much you pay for all of this as well. However, as stated above, you need to pay at least $7 to unlock the second tier.

I bought it simply because I absolutely love ticket to ride ( First time I played this game was like a month ago Razz) so I just had to buy it. I had no clue there was a pc-version.
Lizzi
Lizzi
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition! Empty Re: For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition!

Post  Scott_Fryer Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:34

Im in two minds.. I already have Talisman and Ticket To Ride, but quite fancy small world 2.. hmm.. decisions decisions..
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition! Empty Re: For the pc-gamers - new humbe bundle is a boardgame edition!

Post  PaulC Fri 10 Apr 2015, 20:10

It's a great deal... But I've got most of them already! Smile
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down