Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th

3 posters

Go down

board - Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th Empty Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th

Post  systemsam Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:46

The other half has a shift Saturday morning until 2pm, and so I shall be awake from 7.30.

If anyone else is free(somewhat after half 7 I presume!), I can offer fine teas, fried breakfast goods and:
Guillotine
Star Realms
Gravwell
Eight minute empire: legends
Carcassonne
Catan
and eagerness to play other games!

Anyone fancy it? I'm Crookes-ish.

(P.s. I've noted one or two other rock climbers/fell runners around the club. I'm planning on one of these activities in the afternoon to burn off the breakfast - welcome to join!)
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

board - Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th Empty Re: Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th

Post  Jamie Wed 24 Jun 2015, 12:23

psychomansam wrote:The other half has a shift Saturday morning until 2pm, and so I shall be awake from 7.30.

If anyone else is free(somewhat after half 7 I presume!), I can offer fine teas, fried breakfast goods and:
Guillotine
Star Realms
Gravwell
Carcassonne
Catan

(P.s. I've noted one or two other rock climbers/fell runners around the club. I'm planning on one of these activities in the afternoon to burn off the breakfast - welcome to join!)

I can't do fell running Sam (have a dodgy ankle), but I could be persuaded to do run around the reservoirs off the A57 at some point. I know Tom is keen fell runner, and Dave does a bit of running too.

If I'm up and about on a Saturday morning, I'm probably going to be at a park run. A nice breakfast and a game does sound like a pretty neat idea though!
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

board - Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th Empty Re: Breakfast & Board Games - Sat 27th

Post  Mattel Wed 24 Jun 2015, 21:17

Jamie wrote:
psychomansam wrote:The other half has a shift Saturday morning until 2pm, and so I shall be awake from 7.30.

Guillotine
Star Realms
Gravwell
Carcassonne
Catan

I can't do fell running Sam (have a dodgy ankle), but I could be persuaded to do run around the reservoirs off the A57 at some point. I know Tom is keen fell runner, and Dave does a bit of running too.

If I'm up and about on a Saturday morning, I'm probably going to be at a park run. A nice breakfast and a game does sound like a pretty neat idea though!

Will also be park running this weekend - think it'll be Hillsborough as endcliffe is crazy busy these days.

Plus I'll be brewing beer after that!

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  systemsam Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:53

Flat running eh? Let me know when you want to do something with mud and heather! Very Happy

Thanks for replying guys, makes me look like less of a dickhead, but sadly it looks like its going to be me V Keldon's AI for RFTG. If anyone is wondering, this consists of me losing again, and again, and again.... Mad
systemsam
systemsam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down