Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks

3 posters

Go down

Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks Empty Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks

Post  BeardyTom Thu 06 Oct 2016, 08:15

If anyone fancies a little convention action, there's this happening on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd October in Bradford: http://www.airecon.uk/

I won't be going myself as I'm going to be playing TI3 on the Sunday and that might be a little too much gaming all at once.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks Empty Re: Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks

Post  Andy S Sun 09 Oct 2016, 16:49

I will be attending Airecon on the Saturday 22/10.  Is anyone else planning to go?  I was just going to get the train, as there is a station in Bradford near the venue, but I'd happily chip in on petrol money if I could bum a ride off someone.  Thanks.
Andy S
Andy S
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks Empty Re: Con in Bradford in a couple of weeks

Post  paulyg Thu 27 Oct 2016, 13:49

Colonial Andy wrote:I will be attending Airecon on the Saturday 22/10.  Is anyone else planning to go?  I was just going to get the train, as there is a station in Bradford near the venue, but I'd happily chip in on petrol money if I could bum a ride off someone.  Thanks.
How was it, Andy? It's one that I'd be interested in one year but couldn't make this year.
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down