Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games!

4 posters

Go down

The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games! Empty The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games!

Post  TheClosedShopMitch Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:30

Hey guys, I work at the The Closed Shop, a local Sheffield Pub at Commonside, and I'm trying to organise a beer & board games weekly event! Every Saturday we're offering a relaxed setting for table-top RPG's, strategy, card games, or anything else you want play. We even provide our own casual board games to everyone!

To make it a little more enticing, we're also offering 10% off our range of drinks for players including our own Stancill real ale, a range of guest ales, craft, wine and anything else you can think of!

As a fan of RPG's myself, it'd be great to see a thriving and friendly environment for players, so I hope to see you all there.

So that's Beer & Board Games at The Closed Shop (Commonside) every Saturday till 6pm!

If you need anymore info, please contact me on here or on FB @theclosedshops10.

Thanks!

TheClosedShopMitch
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games! Empty Re: The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games!

Post  Admin Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:42

Thanks for the information - I'm sure some on here will be interested. I normally struggle with weekend gaming myself. Usually ferrying the children around to various events. If the event proves popular and you need a space for people to further organise meets - feel free to recommend the forum...

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games! Empty Re: The Closed Shop - Beer & Board Games!

Post  Kes Tue 14 Nov 2017, 15:59

Busy for the next couple Saturdays but might try and make it some time in December. Have you had any sessions yet or are you just starting?
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Wed 15 Nov 2017, 08:54

Great. I will try and get down one Saturday for some cosy winter gaming and real ale supping.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down