Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now!

+3
Admin
Kes
Scott_Fryer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now! Empty X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now!

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:59

I know a few people have mentioned this, but I have now produced a decent version

http://dockingbay416.com/campaign/

It supports up to 6 players, with an estimated 90 minute play time.. I'd suggest we do a regular monthly(ish) session to progress through the campaign.

If people are interested, I suggest we try and organise the first session for May 16th/23rd,

Pretty much,  we'll need the following :-

1)  Per player , 1 X-wing or Y-wing (model, base, dial, tokens), 2 TIE Fighters,  1 of each other TIE for every 2 players.

2) In addition to that we'll need 1-2 shuttles & a Decimator plus some missions also include the YT-1300, HWK-290 and Rebel Transport.

I can pretty much cover a large chunk of these, but once everybody is signed up, we'll organise that later..

Who is in ...?

1. Scott F.
2. Kes.
3. Aneurin.
4. Lizzy.
5. IanM.
6. DaveB.

Last edited by Scott_Fryer on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 09:08; edited 5 times in total
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now! Empty Re: X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now!

Post  Kes Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:09

I'm in. I can cover basically all that
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now! Empty Re: X-Wing Campaign - Heroes Of The Aturi Cluster - Sign Up Now!

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:36

Splendid... I only have one shuttle, and I doubt I have 3 tie bombers....

Looking forward to giving it a go.
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:52

I would but don't have a decimator...

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:02

Only need one of those for the campaign... I've reworded my awful post for clarity Smile
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:08

Ok and by all TIEs... I have...

Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Tie Advanced
Tie Bomber
Tie Phantom
Tie Defender

Do I need:

Tie Striker
Tie Aggressor
Tie Punisher
Inquisitors Tie
Sabines Tie
F/O Tie Fighter

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:27

Aneurin wrote:Ok and by all TIEs... I have...

Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Tie Advanced
Tie Bomber
Tie Phantom
Tie Defender

Do I need:

Tie Striker
Tie Aggressor
Tie Punisher
Inquisitors Tie
Sabines Tie
F/O Tie Fighter

I need to check the campaign, but I think its only the traditional TIE's ... Fighter, Interceptor, Bomber, Advanced .. I've been busy cutting and making, havent read that much of the rules Smile
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:46

Scott_Fryer wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Ok and by all TIEs... I have...

Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Tie Advanced
Tie Bomber
Tie Phantom
Tie Defender

Do I need:

Tie Striker
Tie Aggressor
Tie Punisher
Inquisitors Tie
Sabines Tie
F/O Tie Fighter

I need to check the campaign, but I think its only the traditional TIE's ... Fighter, Interceptor, Bomber, Advanced .. I've been busy cutting and making, havent read that much of the rules Smile

Making me check - looks like it is all of my first list - non of the second... Wink

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes Tue 11 Apr 2017, 16:22

I've got 3 interceptors, 3 phantoms, 3 defenders (maybe 2), 2 bombers, 2 advanced and about a million fighters
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Tue 11 Apr 2017, 16:31

I'm in. Got a whole bunch of stuff
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes Tue 11 Apr 2017, 17:08

Oh I've got a rebel transport and between liz and I we have all the extra stuff.

If anyone wants to sign up who doesn't have the right stuff (or any stuff to be fair), we can cover it.
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Tue 11 Apr 2017, 17:25

Yeah, happy to lend people what they need
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 11 Apr 2017, 21:09

Me please
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 11 Apr 2017, 22:06

One space left, anybody who fancies trying a fan made co-op campaign for x-wing shout up!
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 11 Apr 2017, 22:29

Ps 16th would be better as I am in Jamaica from 20th for 2weeks
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes Tue 11 Apr 2017, 23:43

I can do 16th
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Apr 2017, 08:47

Yep

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Wed 12 Apr 2017, 08:53

I don't have any ships to offer (unless you count the stuff I sold you Scott Wink )

But I'm up for giving it a go!
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Wed 12 Apr 2017, 08:56

Do I need to download and read anything before hand. Or is it a little like imperial assault and best not to in case if spoilers?
I have 3 ties, 2 interceptors 1 bomber, 1 advanced 1 defender and 1 phantom
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott_Fryer Wed 12 Apr 2017, 09:13

And with Dave, thats us full... ( we can cover all the ships between us easily... )...

We'll start the campaign on the 16th May, and between now and then, I'll put some more details on this post..

I'm fairly certain spoilers don't apply, though I haven't read much of the campaign materials despite having constructed a tonne of it, it probably wont hurt to have given it a read.

Pretty much though, each player has a single fighter, you play missions, not dissimilar to those in the regular game, but it has an AI driven opponent, scaled to the number of players, and each player has a character sheet, allowing you to earn/spend XP, and upgrade your pilot and ship.
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Apr 2017, 09:22

Scott_Fryer wrote:And with Dave, thats us full... ( we can cover all the ships between us easily... )...

We'll start the campaign on the 16th May, and between now and then, I'll put some more details on this post..

I'm fairly certain spoilers don't apply, though I haven't read much of the campaign materials despite having constructed a tonne of it, it probably wont hurt to have given it a read.

Pretty much though, each player has a single fighter, you play missions, not dissimilar to those in the regular game, but it has an AI driven opponent, scaled to the number of players, and each player has a character sheet, allowing you to earn/spend XP, and upgrade your pilot and ship.

My aim is to fly an A-wing... that is all...

Admin
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Fri 14 Apr 2017, 22:20

Great.
Looking forward to it.
P.s. 16th is my birthday so don't be letting me get shot down by an angry AI tie fighter.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes Fri 21 Apr 2017, 12:22

We'll check your six Ian. How do we choose what ship we get?
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Fri 21 Apr 2017, 12:41

You start with an X-Wing or Y-Wing, but can change to an A-Wing, B-Wing or HWK later.

I guess we should make sure we end up with a good mix of attack, support etc

You can buy multiple epts and pilot abilities over the campaign so we can do some super crazy jank.
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes Fri 21 Apr 2017, 13:16

Well I choose an xwing!
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next