Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Session 3rd July @ The Red Deer

+11
PaulC
SamVS
Dale
systemsam
swilbur
Ste
Andy S
Conjunctio
Kes
paulyg
Lizzy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday Session 3rd July @ The Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Session 3rd July @ The Red Deer

Post  Carl_H Fri 01 Jul 2016, 16:32

Colonial Andy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Who's coming?

As the first official Playtest UK-affiliated Sheffield playtesting session will be taking place in tandem with July's regularly scheduled Sunday gaming, I will definitely be there.  Path to Panic will be making its first post-UKGE appearance, with a few tweaks but otherwise in much the same shape as it was for the Expo.  It still plays 4-6 and, as it's not quite ready for blind testing, I will be playing.  If anyone would like to play, post here or PM me.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on the day (if not before)!

Path to Panic
1. Colonial Andy
2. Dale
3. Sam

I'd love to but won't be there unfortunately! Can I be one of the blind testers please when its ready Smile

Carl_H
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Sunday Session 3rd July @ The Red Deer - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Session 3rd July @ The Red Deer

Post  Conjunctio Sun 03 Jul 2016, 09:36

swilbur wrote:
Conjunctio wrote:Or if someone wants a two-player game of something I listed on the new member's page

I'll probably bring War of the Ring, but I would be more interested in playing my new copy of Star Wars: Rebellion (which is similarly asymmetric and thematic; I've read the rules and it looks like anyone who likes WotR would like it).

Also, what time do Sunday sessions nominally start these days? I seem to keep showing up too early.

Sorry swilbur - only just picked up your reply.

I will come for 12.30 today and star wars sounds good to me (never played).

Cheers.

Matt

Conjunctio
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy S Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:19

Sorry to Dale and Sam - I'm not going to be able to make it today after all. We wouldn't be able to play Path to Panic with only three of us anyway. I will instead be bringing the game on Tuesday. If either or both of you are interested in playing then, let me know. Sorry again.
Andy S
Andy S
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  SamVS Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:18

No worries, Andy, I was just coming here to say I'm going to be late today anyway and might not be able to stay for the full game, so I'm relived I'm not potentially spoiling the play.

I'll be heading down in a bit hopefully for some shorter games.
SamVS
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2