Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Game Tutalage

3 posters

Go down

New Game Tutalage Empty New Game Tutalage

Post  fremanofkol Wed 28 May 2014, 18:10

So i don't know if anyone will remember me here. I attended a few meetings back in feburary, however Given my job i have been abroad for all this time. I am due to arrive back this week and should be able to make at least 2 meetings before i have to dissapear across the oceans again. However during this time away i have been updating my collection with a few titles. However these were purchased on random internet reccomendations and i have no idea how to play them. So is anyone well veresed in the following games and willing to teach me how to play them upon my return. (assuming that the postal department hasn;t returned them to sender because i have been away for so long)

Pandemic 2013
Kill Doctor Lucky
Eminent Domain and Eminent Domain Escalation

from what ive read these are fairly common place titles that a few people may own, so i'm hoping they are not to obscure that no one has ever heard of them. i'm sure reading through the rules will give me an idea but you allways learn best through playing right.

fremanofkol
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

New Game Tutalage Empty Re: New Game Tutalage

Post  Admin Thu 29 May 2014, 09:20

I can show you the ropes for Pandemic. Quite easy to pick up. Not played the others.

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Thu 29 May 2014, 09:33

I've not played it, but Eminent Domain is one I've been wanting to play for a while. If noone has it, I'm happy to read the rules myself and we can have a go at figuring it out together.
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fremanofkol Thu 29 May 2014, 14:31

Well next time i am around i can bring them all in and see what happens from there. I touch down sunday so should still be thourghly jet lagged by the time tuesday comes around and be able to stay up all night to learn.

fremanofkol
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down