Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boardgames, beer and pizza

2 posters

Go down

Boardgames, beer and pizza Empty Boardgames, beer and pizza

Post  AndyH Mon 12 Sep 2016, 22:41

Hello everyone,

I'd like to make a quick announcement about a new (slightly different) boardgames night in Sheffield, that I’m setting up with my other half Ruth.

The idea is - boardgames, beer and pizza, and its called Across the Board (because who doesn't like puns).
We’ll be running the evenings at the Sentinel brewery, and a ticket will get you a stonebaked pizza, a craft beer and an evening of games.

We’re aiming this more towards the beginner/curious gamer, looking to give people who are interested somewhere to try out this boardgaming thing, meet others who are into it and have some tasty food and drink.

We’re going to provide the selection of games, and be there to do the teaching, so it’ll have a pretty different feel from the Uni Arms nights.

Of course, as SBGC members you don’t need me to introduce you to the wonders of boardgaming - but - you might know people who would be interested, or who you’d like to introduce to the hobby, or you might find the beer and pizza a bit tempting.

If you want to find out more, the details are below, and I’ll be the one at the Uni Arms with a stack of flyers and happy to answer any questions.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/acrosstheboardsheffield

Cheers, Andy
AndyH
AndyH
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Boardgames, beer and pizza Empty Re: Boardgames, beer and pizza

Post  Kes Tue 13 Sep 2016, 12:26

I saw this on fb as one of my school friends was interested. I'll see if I can make it down
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down