Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video game accounts etc

+16
Dale
swilbur
Samuel_C
Kes
AntW
JohnH
Fergus
paulyg
Margarida
SamVS
Andrew_Wilko
Jamie
DaveB
Scott_Fryer
PaulC
Arun Cheesus
20 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Video game accounts etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Video game accounts etc

Post  Jon M Tue 04 Jun 2019, 12:45

Jon M wrote:
paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi, I made it down to club last month and hoped it would be the start of a regular thing but unfortunately that's not turned out to be the case.

I'm hoping to satisfy some of my needs by getting some Ios (or android as long as there cross platform) games set up with folk. Id suggest a 'move a day' as a commitment to keep things going which doesn't limit it to  one move a day there may be more but as a min commitment would keeps things going.

If anyone fancies it then post games/usernames etc here, I currently have the below but happy to obtain other stuff if people have things that would work !

Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassone
Twilight Struggle
Tigris
Galaxy Trucker
Terra Mystica (don't have yet but very tempted if someone has tried it and its a good conversion ?)

Cheers
Jon
I'd be up for playing something but I don't mind what! I've played the cardboard versions of all the above so happy to try any of them on iOS.

DaveB wrote:I'm definitely up for this!

Great shall we start with Waterdeep then ? How about a series of three games starting with the basic game then adding the two expansions one at a time ? If you let me have your Waterdeep usernames ill send the invite !

Hi Dave, Paul,
Just to let you know I've set up the second game !

Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Tue 04 Jun 2019, 16:05

Jon M wrote:
Jon M wrote:
paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi, I made it down to club last month and hoped it would be the start of a regular thing but unfortunately that's not turned out to be the case.

I'm hoping to satisfy some of my needs by getting some Ios (or android as long as there cross platform) games set up with folk. Id suggest a 'move a day' as a commitment to keep things going which doesn't limit it to  one move a day there may be more but as a min commitment would keeps things going.

If anyone fancies it then post games/usernames etc here, I currently have the below but happy to obtain other stuff if people have things that would work !

Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassone
Twilight Struggle
Tigris
Galaxy Trucker
Terra Mystica (don't have yet but very tempted if someone has tried it and its a good conversion ?)

Cheers
Jon
I'd be up for playing something but I don't mind what! I've played the cardboard versions of all the above so happy to try any of them on iOS.

DaveB wrote:I'm definitely up for this!

Great shall we start with Waterdeep then ? How about a series of three games starting with the basic game then adding the two expansions one at a time ? If you let me have your Waterdeep usernames ill send the invite !

Hi Dave, Paul,
Just to let you know I've set up the second game !

There were two - I was in the one which (just checked) you had quit out of Smile I've joined the other game now Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Fri 19 Jul 2019, 14:17

What happened in the last Waterdeep game? I got a notification that the game had ended but it didn't show me any scores or anything and it seemed to have disappeared from my list of games!
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon M Tue 24 Mar 2020, 11:58

Hi folks, resurrecting this thread again as would love to set up some 'move a day' games in order to help bring some sanity to a world gone mad.

Im on iPad and have the following but pretty much happy to buy anything that folk want to play (within reason)

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker
Twilight Struggle (haven't played for years but won't take long to get back up to speed)

Fancy anything drop you username in here and well get some sorted.

Stay Safe. Jon.
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:15

Jon M wrote:Hi folks, resurrecting this thread again as would love to set up some 'move a day' games in order to help bring some sanity to a world gone mad.

Im on iPad and have the following but pretty much happy to buy anything that folk want to play (within reason)

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker
Twilight Struggle (haven't played for years but won't take long to get back up to speed)

Stay Safe. Jon.
I really enjoyed our games of Waterdeep online. Would be up for more of that if people fancy, or some Carcassonne.
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:17

paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi folks, resurrecting this thread again as would love to set up some 'move a day' games in order to help bring some sanity to a world gone mad.

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker

Stay Safe. Jon.
I really enjoyed our games of Waterdeep online. Would be up for more of that if people fancy, or some Carcassonne.

I also enjoy playing iPad games. Will update list when I get home. Need to check which ones support async play Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianm Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:46

paulyg wrote:

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker

Stay Safe. Jon.

Its a shame the digital version of Gloomhaven isn't ready for co-operative play yet Sad

i am up for some digital games, i dont have an ipad, but happy to look at whatever platforms are available.
i have a steam account and i am registered on boardgame arena
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon M Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:56

DaveB wrote:
paulyg wrote:

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker

Stay Safe. Jon.

I also enjoy playing iPad games. Will update list when I get home. Need to check which ones support async play Smile

Yeh that Waterdeep trilogy was great, shall we do the same again start with the base game then game 2 with one expansion and final game full monty !! Have already got your usernames so just say the word and ill launch game 1 !!
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Tue 24 Mar 2020, 13:23

Jon M wrote:
Yeh that Waterdeep trilogy was great, shall we do the same again start with the base game then game 2 with one expansion and final game full monty !! Have already got your usernames so just say the word and ill launch game 1 !!
Thumbs up from me.
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Tue 24 Mar 2020, 13:23

paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:
Thumbs up from me.

And me!
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Tue 24 Mar 2020, 19:19

DaveB wrote:
paulyg wrote:

Terra Mystica
Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassonne
Galaxy Trucker

Stay Safe. Jon.

Installed games:

https://imgur.com/gallery/GEaybdR

DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Video game accounts etc - Page 7 Empty Vassal board game host

Post  Conjunctio Sat 25 Apr 2020, 11:04

Hello...(from lockdown)

Just wondering if anyone here routinely uses Vassal to play board games remotely..?

Matt

Conjunctio
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7